The Housing Authority of the City of San Buenaventura administers the Affordable Housing Program (AHP) for the City by performing all necessary procedures related to monitoring and implementing the program including:
- Determines household income eligibility qualifications.
- Maintains an AHP buyers interest list.
- Implements/processes initial sales and resales of the owner occupied units.
- Maintain loan portfolio, process subordinations, payoffs and other servicing requests
- Annual monitoring of owner occupancy status of For-Sale units.
- Annual monitoring of the City's AHP rental units/projects
Housing Authority of the
City of San Buenaventura
City Programs Office
995 Riverside Street Ventura, CA 93001
Phone: (805) 648-5008
Fax: (805) 643-7984